top of page


If you are experiencing literal homelessness in Guilford County, North Carolina and would like to be connected to Coordinated Entry, please call our Coordinated Entry Department at (336) 553-2716 or email

Literal homelessness includes:

  • Living outside or in a tent

  • Living under a bridge

  • Living in a car

  • Living in a building with no running water or electricity

  • Living in a hotel/motel paid for by an organization.

CCP Tents.jpeg

If you are seeking emergency shelter, please contact the emergency shelter agencies in Guilford County directly. A current list of emergency shelters and their contact information can be found here.

If you are at risk of losing your housing in Greensboro and/or Guilford County, please contact:

  • Greensboro Housing Coalition: (336) 691-9521

  • UNCG Center for Housing and Community Studies: (336) 334-3731

If you are actively fleeing domestic violence, sexual assault, or human trafficking, please contact:

  • Family Service of the Piedmont 24/7 Crisis Line: (336) 889-7273

  • Guilford County Family Justice Centers: (336) 641-SAFE (7233)

If you are an older adult experiencing homelessness, please check this website for resources and guides to housing.

Additional housing-related resources and information can be found here:

Food Box Delivery

If you are looking for food resources, please visit these websites:

NC 2-1-1

You may also contact 2-1-1, a free service of the United Way that provides information about many resources including housing. Dial 211 or visit

Greensboro Housing Information Flyer [Flyer Format] (1).png
High Point Housing Information Flyer [Flyer Format].png
bottom of page